Les Basic values your privacy and we will always act to protect your information.
Privacy is important
We will always ensure that we handle your personal information securely and carefully. Your personal information will only be used when it is necessary for us to deliver you a service or perform other essential business functions and activities. We will not use your personal information for purposes unrelated to the services we provide, unless first obtaining your consent.
Collection of personal information
The information we collect as part of the regular purchase process may include:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your contact details
- Merchandise information
- Your payment details
The information you provide will be used to:
- Deliver products you have purchased
- Improve our service
- Communicate with you during delivery process and for customer support
- Provide you with relevant product information
- Optimise the site and your shopping experience
- Send you our newsletters and updates of promotional offers
- Protect against fraud or theft
Disclosure of personal information
We value our customers and will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased. There may be some exceptional circumstances for disclosing your personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
Security of your personal information
We assure you that all information we collect will be stored safely and securely.
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Ensuring that when you purchase with lesbasic.com your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology
Cookies and online advertising
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by us, please contact us immediately and we’ll do our best to resolve the matter.
Accessing your information
If you would like to access your personal information, please contact us at:
16 Horan Street
West End QLD 4101